INNISBRK Archives

August 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Linda Yordy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 10:02:47 MST
We are setting up an executive, residential program and
looking for an opening session speaker. The topic is
Business Challenges in the 21st Century. Some of the
issues we would like addressed are:

Global Challenges and Opportunities
Competing against Global Competitors
National Challenges and Opportunities

Presentation should be three hours and is currently
schedules for Monday, June 8, 1998.

Ideally, we would like a top exec type, but we're open to
trainers/consultants too.

If you have any suggestions, you can contact me directly
at [log in to unmask]

THANKS!
Linda Yordy
Phone: 208/385-4034
Boise State University
Center for Management Development
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID  83725-1660
Yordy's Law #3: When wearing white, apply your lunch
directly to your shirt -- it will end up there anyway.