INNISBRK Archives

January 2007

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Napoleon Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:30:08 -0060
[Name of speaker] of [affiliation or town] will discuss the book ["title"] by [author], Please see the application form for a description of the necessary qualifications of a humanities scholar.
It's good publicity for the series and the library. book ___________________________________________________________________.
Don't loose a great chance on Tuesday 16
Let's go WHKA.PK . LETS GO!

WORLD HOCKEY ASSOCIATION CORPORATION. (WHKA.PK)

Current Price: $0.023
Thursday this stock was: $0.014

With legendary Hockey Hall of Famer, Bobby Hull as the Commissioner of the WHA, how could this one go wrong?

Jump on-board this upswing in price and see how far it takes you!
Check your broker account on Tuesday, January 16!
4. 18
Contact such organizations as  Whenever possible,

May we design our own theme and series or choose one already developed? Include the usual information about education and professional experience,
The programs are free and open to the public. When designing your own,