INNISBRK Archives

August 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Virginia F Mee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 11:54:46 -0600
Discount policy:

Discounts are given only when 4 or more prople are registered in the
same seminar.  This policy is not published, but only given if it is asked
for.  If they don't ask, it is not given.  If they ask, we use it as an
opportunity for relationship building and future business.

When we give a discount  we are working with a decision
maker.Registrations must be made at the same time.  They must register
for the same class, they must be invoiced at the same time and payment
must be received ahead of time.  Sounds like a lot, but it is usually "a
given" when the decision maker calls.  The discount is usually 10%
rounded off to the closest dollar.

Discounts are only given on open enrollment seminars where there is
not a cap on enrollment.  On executive seminars which are our highest
priced or where there is a low enrollment cap,  no discounts are given.

Virginia Mee, Director
Management Development Instiute
Southwest Missouri State University