INNISBRK Archives

March 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:38:14 -0500
Hi Richelle,

Jim Phillips forwarded this message to me.

>Are any of you offering courses or a program in the area of Dispute
>Resolution---Mediation---et.al---with the application towards business and
>management?  I'm interested in program models, types of courses and
>success/failure of this topic.  Thanks for any information you might be
willing >to share.  Richelle

We have a conflict resolution program and a web site with lots of good links
on it that may be helpful to you.  The web site address is
http://crp.admin.utk.edu.

Hope this is helpful,

Steve