INNISBRK Archives

November 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 13:26:58 -0800
I have a requirement for a 1/2 or 1 day seminar on ethical decision making
for senior management in a small ($70 million revenue) manufacturing
company.  The subject (stated problem) is supplier relationships.  We do
this type training, however we are in Los Angeles and the company is in
Lansing, MI.  Does anyone close to Lansing offer this type program?  Please
respond directly to me.

Thanks,

Bill Lindsey
Director, Center for Executive Learning