INNISBRK Archives

May 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Garris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 12:22:22 EST
I am interested in this topic area.  We have conducted some CEBS
courses in the past that were fairly successful.  We have an
insurance department here in the College of BA.  We also have the
capability to deliver this training via the satellite with the
downlink site hardware only costing about $4,500 including dish,
wiring, and TV. It (satellite) probably wouldn't be cost effective for
one site but if there were several it would be very cost effective.
Rosmary, it is good to hear that you have survived the transition.
Is the grass greener on the other side of the fence?