ISAEXEC2007 Archives

June 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nisha Mehta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:05:11 -0400
Hey, everyone! I hope your summer is going very well :)

I know we still have a couple months before school starts, but seeing as
how most of you know the past two years have had slow starts, I thought it
wouldn't hurt to send out a summer email. The month of August will be a
busy time for me with applications, and I wanted to set up some stuff now
if you guys can give me some information.

I need every exec member to look at their schedules for the upcoming fall
semester and let me know which days and times in the evening (preferably
after 5 because most of you are done with classes by then) you are free.
This semester, I want every exec member at every exec meeting and every
general body meeting we have. From your schedules, I will pick an hour
from one day of the week where we can always meet, so that you will never
have that time filled up with anything else through Diwali. This way, we
can call an exec meeting during the week if one is needed, and without a
doubt (minus sickness) we can all be there.

Also, if you are in India this summer, I remember Kavi saying she was
hoping to get decorations from there. Email her if you are in India and
you maybe could help out with that.

THANKS :) Sorry for the super long email in the summer, but try to get
back to me ASAP :)

-Nisha