ISAEXEC2007 Archives

September 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Patel, Kavita S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patel, Kavita S.
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 22:16:40 -0400
hey guys!!

it was great seeing you all last night (or most of yoU!!) i just wanted to update you all on some things for Diwali...

this is what we are planning for our meal:

naan
rice
raita
matar paneer
dal makni
chicken tikka masala
raas malai

We are going to be meeting with Ambar and Taj Mahal and deciding between the two.  We are currently working on the design for the show, anyone have any spunkier theme than "India at 60"?!?!?!  It would be nice to have something that sounds a little bit more exciting lol!!

Mark your calendars, Pulkit and Ciandra are planning to have Taste of India on Friday, October 26!!  They will give you more details but they have amazing ideas and it should be a really great event for us!! :)

Finally, we REALLY have to get moving on practices!!!  If some of you have music picked out, please try and get things rolling this week!!! we have 7 weeks as of this week before the show!!!

See you all tomorrow!
Kavi