JOURMAJR Archives

April 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 15:46:33 -0400
4/5/06

TO:  JRN students
FROM:  Richard Campbell, Director, JRN Program
RE:  COM 211

     As the JRN program develops, we are evaluating changes we need to make
in our curriculum.  One change will to allow students who are most
interested in documentary and broadcast journalism to substitute COM
211  -- Introduction to Electronic Media Production -- for two of the IMS
101 courses (all JRN students still need to take IMS 101P -- desktop
publishing).
     So beginning with this term and the summer COM 211 course (offered in
May-June term), I will allow JRN majors to substitute COM 211 for two IMS
101 courses.