JOURMAJR Archives

August 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Melissa Herald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:34:41 -0400
If you're interested in magazine journalism, then you'll want to attend
next Thursday evening's meeting for MQ (Miami Quarterly), at 7 p.m. in 114
MacMillan Hall- the same location as the Miami Student meeting.
MQ is a totally new student-produced magazine and we need a great staff to
really give it legs! Think "People" magazine for Miami University.
We'll go into the details more thouroughly at the meeting, so please come
on by if you're interested in writing, editing, photography, and/or layout
design.

Hope to see y'all there!

Melissa Herald
9-3883