LSHAPE Archives

May 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gertrude Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 01:03:08 -0600
GERMAN MARKETS ARE TAKING OVER! T3R.F IS A HIDDEN GEM! WATCH IT ON
WEDNESDAY MAY 23!

Company: SKYFLYER
Symbol: T3R.F
Price: 0.36
Target: 0.98
WKN : A0LCMC
ISIN : US83082R1077
Market: Frankfurt

FRANKFURT IS WHERE THE NEXT BIG GAINS ARE! WATCH THE GROWTH WITH YOUR
OWN EYES! ADD T3R.F TO YOUR RADAR NOW!

The proposed Patent Reform Act also provides for a controversial "second
window," in which a petitioner could challenge a patent at any time if
he can prove significant economic harm. Frankly if folks saw what I've
seen these soldiers putting through the pipes they'd be horrified. Yeah,
she probably should know about this, but I'm sure she has a ton of other
stuff on her plate. It doesn't stop everything but it has dropped the
traffic load heavily for very little effort. I just wanted to thank you
for your comments and support of the project.
Coups like the one against Allende, invasions and the "military
solutions".
Will it appeal to others like him?
If anything, this should have been done a long time ago. Then ban
incentive structures within the patent office that promote granting a
patent over common sense. Whether that's a good thing or bad depends on
your point of view. The lines have all been contracted out so it
constantly costs millions to upgrade a given site. In effect, despite
enforced savings whose interest rate does not even begin to cover
inflation and the spiralling Goods and Services Tax, ordinary
Singaporean retirees are poor and struggling. I don't think military is
really the same situation, though. Saddam's Iraq was a good example of
this.
Plaintiffs looking for favorable court rulings in patent cases flock to
towns like Marshall. Wired says Robb is brilliant, but first the
Singapore, and now this weirdness.
Whether that's a good thing or bad depends on your point of view.