LSHAPE Archives

June 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sandy Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:24:30 -0300
Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Had dinner with them, actually.

It was great to see them and catch up, although one dinner is hardly
enough time to truly catch up on seven years. The cost of living is not
one of them. I'd say you'd have to be some kind of masochist to pay that
for a wrist cuff, but, well.

The giant RESTRICTED! The proposed governance and business models will
be evaluated and used to develop a prototype model of the ASO.

Por cierto, que Shoomo no es una tienda online. If you are the system
administrator, please click here.

I'll go for a walk in the evenings every now and again, and when I come
back one might think I'd been full-contact wresting with a wildebeest.
Somehow, that first link got past the security filter. post-title
a:visited, .

Por cierto, que Shoomo no es una tienda online.

It's actually baked beef or pork sliced fairly thin.
I've been buying the leather wristcuffs I sport from places like Hot
Topic for as long as I can remember. I'll pretty much have a bed. These
are handmade, and not too much pricier than the storebought. I'm looking
forward to it. Request that vendors give money to local charities rather
than providing employee giveaways. Search  Healthcare Business at HIN:
Members  Only  Click here  for  subscriber access,  key word searches or
 to download articles  of interest.

Lo avisan Arkangel y Antonio Casas, nuestros organizadores favoritos.

Someone made the comment that it looked like Texas barbeque.
Until we go outside to head to lunch. Something just feels, well, odd
about shorts. Employees become psychologically engaged in participating
in something that has greater meaning. Earn gift certificates by
referring  your colleagues to the Healthcare Intelligence Network! Once
again, without forethought, I clicked on the first link in Google. What
a strange world.
Haven't done anything in Flash in quite a long time. It was great except
for one thing: too damned hot. Lo pongo ahora mismo. I'd looked into Red
Monkey Designs, who do Zakk Wylde's acoutraments.
And, frankly, I'm tired of that.

Check them out, download them, enjoy them. If you are the system
administrator, please click here.