LSHAPE Archives

June 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
battleground <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:30:39 +0300
Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

How can we say that it is too hard?

Where all is at ease, without a sound, suckling the sweet essence of a
holy wind brought on by our desire to consume ourselves in the marrow of
Torah.

In our gravest moments enlightenment and deep spiritual impact is only a
breath away, question is, are we willing to put forth the effort to
attain it? Now consider your friend as being placed in front of you,
condemned without trial, still as innocent as it was when your first
received it. The same for Jim Newton and his wife Eleanor Forde Newton.
How can we say that it is too hard? Granted many have forgotten such
heavenly instruction, there has always been a remnant of faithful
followers that God would keep throughout each generation. One direction
ultimately leads to salvation, the other away from it. What I have found
to be intriguing in my own walk of faith is the great lengths that one
can go to in ignoring the very thing he prays for.

Are they a tiny group of self-perpetuating trustees? The choice is ours
to make.