LSHAPE Archives

July 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Elliott I.Gideon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:45:35 +0700
Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

As far as I knew, he only bedded down in places where there was a
proximal bed and he always did so with knowledge that sleep was coming.
Emily and I, in our telepathic charades, are curious to hear him speak
this way. org Forums - Delirious: Deaths Worse Than Fate   Welcome,
Guest. Is it true, they wonder, that her partner Johnny is encouraging
her to move in with his mother? "I made total sense, just no one else
realized it.

She needs this six to eight weeks to serve as her internship credit when
applying for jobs. He also wishes to change the zoning laws to turn what
is presently a fairly rustic section just off of Main Street into its
cluttered twin. We don't make eye contact.

That's what I like about you. I do not regret seeing that little girl I
love so much and explaining I was sad because my papa died that day.
I ponder my interest in the painter but I do not offer her my card
because I have learned this is seen as gauche.

Eliot found his way up the staircase, struggling futilely not to get too
distracted by other topics.

He explains that this is wasted space, even though the trees live there.

"It was always Poppa and Joe," she sniffled.

Gravity, in fact, seemed to encourage her graceful defiance. What I
minded was the fact that I had to stifle a giggle in front of mourning
witnesses who might not understand the context.

As far as I knew, her closest affiliation with the departed was that his
son Johnny knocked up her daughter Lisa in the confines of commitment,
yielding the beautiful podling Eva. She sat against a cream wall and
nested among books that looked to have been thumbed through and
carefully dog-eared for future reference. "  Is it the injury, or is it
the loss? She doubted it wasn't entirely reciprocal. "It was always
Poppa and Joe," she sniffled.

I do not mind this at first until he finds foil in the form of Ella, who
entered only to get a cappuccino.
Jasmine occupied his eyes for a few moments, but this sylph stole them
from his head and hid them down her dress.