MACTALK Archives

December 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:59:56 -0500
I would like to hear about your work.  Also I think the iMac effect on PC
users would be a great thing to hear about.  Sounds like we should have a
meeting. I rwad recently that Apple's market share of current sales is over
9%!  Apple's stock is ay an all time high.  Things seem to be looking good
for Apple.  It sure is good to see Apple back on its feet.
Thanks
guy