MACTALK Archives

April 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:40:02 -0400
On 4/19/99 2:35 AM, Bob Williams, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is the MacCollective web site going to return? It's been quite some time
>since I've been able to access it (and it was a while before that that it
>was updated).

Although it never had much in the way of useful information, it will
return, one day...

This summer Guy and I will be "blowing it away," as Guy likes to say-
reformatting, reinstalling, revising, etc. The guy who was originally
going to maintain it is gone now, and we'll be figuring out what to do
with it once summer session starts.

Hope ya'll can live without it for that long... :)

Eric

Eric Case             | "More than anything, we believe that the best
phone: 513.529.7620   |  way to predict the future is to invent it."
http://www.eekman.com |  -John Sculley, former CEO, Apple Computer