MACTALK Archives

February 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:05:43 -0500
Fellow Mac user group members, the next meeting is next Tuesday at 7pm in
218 Pearson.

I think this meeting will be a lot of fun. We have a few prizes to give away!

We are going to start out with any problems or issues that anyone in the
group has.  Hopefully someone else in the group can help to resolve the
problems. Next we will have a demonstration of "Dave."  Dave helps
Macintosh computers to integrate in to a PC environment.  Last we will have
a demo of Yoot Tower, a simulation game. So come and bring a friend!

See you at the meeting!
Guy Moore