MACTALK Archives

February 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Mooter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:41:07 -0500
I need to get a Mac SE loaded with Microsoft Works 3.0. I have it in
there for the most part, but it doesn't have a spell check dictionary. If
any one's got a copy of the installer or the dictionary file please
e-mail me. (Note that if you just hit reply you'll e-mail the whole
listserv so write in "[log in to unmask]" instead of hitting reply.)

David Mooter.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick
to anger."
 -Gildor Inglorion