MACTALK Archives

February 2000

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:45:49 -0500
Hello Mac Users!

The next Macintosh user group meeting will be held Monday Feb. 7th in room
260 Bachelor (Havighurst Lab) from 7-9PM. There have been a number of
requests to change the meeting to Monday, so we changed it to the first
Monday of each month.  The room that we have used before in Pearson is busy
during these times so we will see how it goes in the Havighurst Lab.  Below
is the agenda for our meeting.

Agenda for the Macintosh
User Group Meeting

Macworld
Mac OS 10
iMac - New slot Loading DV
Troubleshooting Q&A

So come and enjoy the meeting!

Thanks
Guy

PS:  If you are getting two of these messages, you are signed up for the
listserv and I have you on a list of people to notify aboput meetings.  Let
me know and I will take you off my list.  If you are on the list and just
want to be notified about the meetings and want to get off the list, let me
know and I will fix it for you.

* TO JOIN THE MACTALK LIST *

Write to  [log in to unmask] and, in  the text of  your message
(not the subject line), write: SUBSCRIBE MACTALK