MACTALK Archives

April 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Wax <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:38:53 -0400
Hi everyone.  I just have two quick things for you all:

First, I hope you all got to watch Futurama last night.  It had half a dozen
Mac jokes in it at least.  Try and find someone who taped it if you missed
it.

Second, Quicktime 4 is out.  You can download it at Apple's website.  The
new Player application is awesome.  It's totally redesigned.  And the
installer is new too.  You download this really small application, and it
the downloads all the files from the web and installs them at the same time.

Jeff Wax