MACTALK Archives

April 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Wax <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 00:38:34 -0400
I just checked out the apple software update site.  It didn't really have a
fix for speech recognition and os 8, but there was a note on one article
that said that 8.5 has Plaintalk 1.5.3, which fully fixes some stuff (maybe
including speech recognition).  the article is below.

http://asu.info.apple.com/swupdates.nsf/artnum/n11288

Jeff