MACTALK Archives

March 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:02:17 -0500
My theory i that it is fragmented. Run Norton Speed Disk or something
similar to optimize. Disk First Aid does not do this. Messed up serial
ports can bog things down especially when printers are involved. That
early suggestion is possible. Also see if you can get Midi Mangler to see
if something is trying to use your serial ports when it shouldn't. I have
a copy when I get back from break if you need it.

David Mooter, potens deus de C++.