MACTALK Archives

May 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 17:26:53 -0500
Eric,

We had about 20 people show up for the teleconference.  I thought that was
a good turnout.  The Pizza too forever to get there, I got beeped 3 times
during the broadcast and the satalite dish got move during the OSX demo.
All in all we had a prety good time.  How did yours work out?  I think we
will have to do it again for MacWorld.  Donna told me today that we need to
move your stuf around because Karl needs to get his file cabinet of stuff
out of the Dungeon and of course it is in the back corner.  Bummer! 10
years it has been back ther with nobody needing it and now the have to have
it on Thursday.  I think I can just move some things around to get it out.
See Ya!
Guy