MACTALK Archives

December 2000

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:19:20 -0500
Hello,

I have 10 spaces let for the OS-X Hands on Session in 260 Bachelor. I
am opening up the session to the TSRs and other interested Macintosh
users.

The first OS-X Project Testing team meeting will be a hands on
session Tuesday Dec. 19thin the Havighurst Computer Lab in room 260
Bachelor Hall from 1:30-3:30.  I have arranged for Chris Doemel
(Systems Engineer) from Apple to come and help with a self
exploration of Mac OS-X.  We will do a limited demonstration and then
allow each of you to explore OS-X on your own and ask questions.  As
most of you know there are changes expected before the final release
of OS-X.  I am hoping that news will be coming during the MacWorld
conference.  If you want to participate in the hands on session
please RSVP via email so that I can get an accurate count.  We have a
limited number of computers available and I will fill the slots first
come first serve.  If I do not fill all slots by Thursday at noon I
will open this session up to the entire TSR group on Thursday
afternoon.  If you know of someone that I missed that wanted to be on
the  OS-X Project Testing team, please forward this message to them.

Thanks
Guy