MACTALK Archives

October 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Glen White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 08:13:31 -0400
Guy,
Check with Christy about using the Rogers Classroom Lab. I'm not
going to be in today, but she should know if we can do it there. I'm
not sure if we can get downlinks. But we do have TV.

thanks,
-glen

>I have checked and 362 gaskill is booked the MCIS training room is booked.
>Our conference room is booked.  I a going to call the Registrar Monday to
>look for a room.  Does any body know of a room we could use?  It needs the
>MuTV stuff and projection or a big TV.
>
>Thanks
>Guy
>PS: I am going to call to get the dish pointed in the right direction
>Monday morning.

Glen White

Home                     513-524-4593
CybrWorld Web Design     513-524-4593
HomePage                 http://www.muohio.edu/~whiteg
Email                    mailto:[log in to unmask]