MACTALK Archives

November 1998

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy R Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:56:40 -0500
This listserv was set up for dissemination of information within the MacCollective
(Miami's Macintosh User Group). The MacCollective meets monthly on the
Oxford Miami University campus. Future meeting dates, times and locations
will be posted to this listserv.  The Mac Collective is dedicated to topics
related to the use of Macintosh computers. During meetings we demonstrate
software packages including applications, utilities, and games.
Question and Answer sessions are a regular part of our meetings to share
knowledge and help each other with computer problems.