MACTALK Archives

March 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Schafersman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:11:45 -0500
Dirk S Tepe on 3/30/99 11:00 AM wrote:

>I occasionally get requests from people to do some at home
>consulting/troubleshooting of Mac systems.  I prefer not to do this kind of
>work anymore.  Is anyone interested in requests such as this in the Oxford
>area?  I'd prefer to give people the list address and they can ask for help
>here.  Are there any objections?

I would be happy to do this kind of work. (I do charge for this service,
however.) Please send requests to me. My consulting website is at
http://cybercomputing.com/.

On the other hand, I do not object to individuals inquiring on this list
for free informtion. So I don't object to Dirk's request.

(BTW, I have a couple of items to donate for door prizes at the next Mac
Users meeting on April 6.)

Best,

Steven Schafersman
http://www.muohio.edu/~schafesd/