MACTALK Archives

June 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:39:13 -0400
I might have found reason for us to have a normal meeting next month,
rather than a Donato's meeting. Actually, I'd be up for both...

Apple HQ in Cupertino is sending all Student Reps copies of Final Cut
Pro, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash 4 (coming out next week) and FreeHand
to demo for people on campus. They should be here in about 2 weeks. If
they're here by next meeting, we could install them on the G3 in 218
Pearson and check 'em out. After that I'd definitely be up for pizza at
Donato's. Or maybe pizza before the meeting?

Tuesday, July 6th is the date I have for next meeting.

Thoughts?

Eric Case             | "Few can forsee whither their road will
phone: 513.529.8429   |  lead them, till they come to its end."
http://www.eekman.com |  -Legolas, son of Thranduil