MACTALK Archives

November 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sherry Proffitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:35:29 -0400
The problem that I have with eliminating Apple Talk on the servers that I
have no way for us to access the server if we have a problem. For example,
if we have to boot from the OS Cd to do some work. Is there a way to boot
to the network if we need to in this situation from a Mac. We can currently
do this from the Windows side.

Thanks,
Sherry