MACTALK Archives

March 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:18:22 -0500
Hey everybody. The next meeting is coming up soon so I thought I'd post
what we're thinking about demoing.

People seemed interested in Adobe GoLive 4, so we've got a copy of that
we can show. I looked at it briefly and it doesn't seem very different
from v3, so if anyone wants to play with it we can install in on the
machine in Pearson for the evening.

Guy has a game to give away called "Pro Pinball," so if that's any
incentive we'd love to see people show up... :)

I can show the Starcraft demo too if anybody wants to see it. It ROCKS!

Guy was also thinking about showing the various Disk Utilities that are
out, notably DiskWarrior from Alsoft, TechTool Pro 2 from Micromat and
the infamous Norton Utilities 4.

If anybody wants to see other stuff, just let us know...

Later,
Eric

P.S. Dr. Beck, you can sign up for this listserv here:
http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/mactalk.html

Eric Case             | "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
phone: 513.529.7620   |  for they are subtle and quick to anger..."
http://www.eekman.com |  -Gildor Inglorion of the House of Finrod