MACTALK Archives

February 2000

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Moose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 06:49:49 -0500
Version 5.13 of the mac client allows you to access NetWare servers
via a "NetWare" icon in the Chooser. (You can get it from
MUSERVER1.Support.)

You can create _working_ Mac OS-style aliases of NetWare
volumes/directories with this client, too.

John

>Is it possible to access the universal disk space (M Drive) with out
>Novel Netware?  Is there some way to access it through the Chooser, or
>some other way to ultimately create an alias on my desktop?  Let me know
>your thoughts.
>
>-Ryan

John Moose                              [log in to unmask]
MCIS
Miami University
340 Gaskill Hall
Oxford, OH 45056