MACTALK Archives

March 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:02:27 -0500
At 11:49 AM -0500 3/12/99, Richard L. Bales spout forth:
>        I ran Disk First Aid and nothing was found. What else should i be
>trying here?

Does it do it if you start up with the shift key down? If not, then start
weeding through your extensions, control panels, and startup items. If it
does still do it, try starting up off a CD to see if your System needs
reinstalling. If it does it even when you start off a CD, then you'll have
to try some other things, but see if it's a simple software problem first.

Regards,
Bob
--
Robert E. Williams, Jr.     | Visit our web site to learn more
President, TriVectus        | about our high-quality, unique