MACTALK Archives

January 2000

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christena K Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:03:40 -0500
Eric and all....

That little Airport mishap was due to experimentation by Dr. Bruce
Perry of EAP in trying to setup the Airport for use ing his class.
Hey, somebody has to be the first!!  We're going to have two
classrooms using airports and iBooks this semester--once we get the
configuration figured out. We'll see how it works.

--Christy

--Christy H.