MACTALK Archives

March 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Glen White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:21:38 -0500
Downloaded it yesturday afternoon from the bookstore. I would imagine that
the server will be bogged down by Monday. I'll tell Craig to put it on the
server. But I don't know if he has write access to the public side anymore.
The pass has changed. You can drop by the bookstore and see it if you have
any problems downloading it from Apple's server come Monday and put it on
CTSG yourself if you'd feel better about it.

Anyway it's there...
Glen White

Home                     513-524-4593
CybrWorld Web Design     513-524-4593
HomePage                 http://www.muohio.edu/~whiteg
Email                    mailto:[log in to unmask]