MACTALK Archives

October 1999

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 01:13:56 -0400
I recomend the PPP supplied by Mac OS over FreePPP. Since it was made by
the designers of the OS it is probably more reliable. It is also newer
than FreePPP I believe.

David Mooter.

"Well I don't think there is any question about it. It can only bet
attributable to himan error. This sort of thing has cropped up before,
and it has always been due to human error."
  -HAL 9000