MBA97 Archives

November 2005

MBA97@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nicholas Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1997 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:51:20 -0500
OEM Software
http://stripe.tealis.com/

Who is rich? He who is content. Who is that? Nobody.

Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.
The play's the thingWherein I'll catch the conscience of the king.

You can pray for someone even if you don’t think God exists.
There is nothing more contagious on this planet than enthusiasm.
God gave us memories that we might have roses in December.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.