MBA97 Archives

November 2006

MBA97@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Reinaldo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1997 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 00:19:04 +0100
Good day Listerrs!

Anatrim -- The newset and most exciting fat loss product available - As seen on Oprah!

Real testimonials:

"I was originally amazed that the first two pills I took of Anatrim, almost immediately took my cravings away. No w4 weeks later, 3 belt holes later, I have become an advocate for this awesomely powerful, natural supplement!"

Linda C., Bellevue WA

"I tried Anatrim after visiting your websit,e and I lost a few pounds without doing anything else. I was so amazed I decided to start exercising and getting outside more and I even starting eating better. Now I don't even look like the same man. Friends I haven't seen for more than a year don't even recognize me. The change is that dramatic! Thakn you …. Anatrim really works!"

http://www.derten.hk/n/?167&abbottcatbird

Steve Richter, Texas

Elvin Ladd