MBA97 Archives

November 2008

MBA97@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1997 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:16:46 -0300
Christmas Luxuurý watchess blowout sale - 99 USD only
Get the dream luxury watch you've always wantëd this Christmas.

http://hatinev.com/

With dozeens of world famoous bräñds, you can now select from our huge oñline seIection of more than 2000 watchess.
Sold in retail stóres at 10,000 to 50,000 USD, you can now pick up these incredible timépiecess for just 99 USD upwärds.

http://hatinev.com/

With genùine saapphire crystal, perfect fïnish, whitë goold - they will make peerfect gifts this holiiday season, and wõn't burn a hole in your pocket!
Shop today at our online jewelryy and luxüry store.

http://hatinev.com/