MBA97 Archives

May 2007

MBA97@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meghan Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1997 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 10:21:12 -0700
HXPN IS GAINING TRACTION!
UP ALMOST 10% ON DAY ONE!
WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK ON TUES MAY 22!

_____

Company: HARRIS EXPL INC
Symbol:HXPN
Price: 0.85 (+9%)
3-D Target: 2.50

_____

WATCH HARRIS EXPLORATIONS GROW BIG!
THERE IS MUCH RESOURCES TO BE DISCOVERED!
HXPN IS DOING JUST THAT! WATCH IT TUES MAY 22!

"Let us think of those among our absent friends who are more cheerfull The confession completely renewed her first shame--and the sight of Ha "Oh! do not imagine that I expect an account of Miss Fairfax's sensati "I cannot help wondering at your knowing so little of Emma as to say a
"Think of me to-morrow, my dear Emma, about four o'clock," was Mrs. We "When I have seen Mr. Elton," replied Jane, " I dare say I shall be in "And then their uncle comes in, and tosses them up to the ceiling in a "It was an awkward business, my dear, your spending the autumn at Sout
Emma turned away her head, divided between tears and smiles. "It is im "I did not thoroughly understand what you were telling your brother,"  Mr. and Mrs. John Knightley were not detained long at Hartfield. The w