MBA98 Archives

September 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
aguistin jef <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:18:07 +0000
Energy: Self-Assembling Solar Cells Dr. Michael McGehee, Materials Science and Engineering

Our organization offers a very good salary to the successful applicant, along with an unrivalled career progression chance. If you think you have what it takes to take on this challenge and would like to join please send the following information to: [log in to unmask]
1) Full name
2) Contact phone numbers
3) Part time job/Full time

The ideal candidate will be an intelligent person, someone who can work autonomously with a high degree of enthusiasm. We are seeking a highly motivated professional, with experience of working with people. The position is home-based. We offer a part-time position with flexible working hours. And we would be happy to consider a full-time job share applicant. A strong background in the marketing field is essential for this position, as is the ability to inspire at every level.
You do not need to invest any sum of money and we do not ask you to give us with your bank account number! We are occupied in totally officially authorized activity.
 If you are attracted in our vacancy please feel free to contact us for further information. The preference is given to employees with understanding of foreign languages.
Thank you and we are looking forward to work together in long term basis with you all.

As the global energy demand continues to rise, the need for renewable energy sources has become ever more urgent. One candidate fuel for the future is hydrogen. Professor McGehee is hot on the trail, developing solar cells to generate electricity, which can then be used to zap water apart electrolytically into hydrogen (and oxygen) with 80% efficiency.
Sizing Up Nanotechnology by Kristine Mak Yu The backtracking movement of RNA polymerase can be followed using optical tweezers.