MBA98 Archives

February 2006

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rosa Tapia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:05:01 +0900
Having problems in bed? We can help!
http://yfaraeggckwy.elitedude.info/?zniwgsxtvuyycfbkqhxmegizvtklbsbnejqc

The world wants to be cheated. So cheat.
Hatred is the anger of the weak.
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
For NASA, space is still a high priority.
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
Do we really deserve top billing?
Distributed file systems are a cruel hoax.
When the sun comes up, I have morals again.