MBEADVERTISING Archives

October 2010

MBEADVERTISING@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Short, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Short, Patrick
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:27:57 -0400
There will be no meeting again this week due to the new member dinner tonight. We will possibly be meeting later this week before Fall break to start getting fliers out. I will keep everyone posted.

If you got the ActivTrax email, which most of you should, follow the directions and create a login in name. This part of the campaign is focusing on word of mouth, so we need everyone to sign up and create an account.

So to login in go to www.activtrax.com
Choose JOIN NOW on the right side of the screen
Put in the postal code 45056.
Choose Miami Fitness Center (Martin Gym)
Fill out First Name/Last Name
**For Home Phone put in 111-111-1111 (All ones)
Create a Profile and Take the Fitness Test

I can't stress home important it is we are all trying this product before we begin advertising on campus. Its a simple process and takes about 5 minutes. So please do it and try at least one of the workouts. Thanks

Pat

Patrick Short
Miami University
President | Advertising and Strategic Marketing | MBE
Farmer School of Business | Marketing
203.733.7188