MBEADVERTISING Archives

February 2010

MBEADVERTISING@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Short, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Short, Patrick
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:04:48 -0500
Hey sorry to get this out so late to you guys, this is the dinner I was telling you about at the meeting last night. If you cannot go, just email me. Thanks.

Etiquette Dinner information:
--> WHEN: Thursday February 4th; dinner 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. with registration at 5:30
--> WHERE: Shriver MPR-A (far left room on second floor of Shriver)
--> DRESS: Business casual
--> WHO: it's MANDATORY for everyone in MBE; get your dates ready... (i'm totally kidding, guys, but if you want to convince a friend to come with to make it more fun/entertaining, go for it)
--> WHY: Because it's an MBE tradition, the woman hosting it will have some good tips for future interview/professional situations, and we can make it fun.
--> HOW: Buy tickets from the box office
--> Get a final count of how many people will be attending from your division and send it to International ASAP. And there's chicken or vegetarian meal choices... tell them to pick one.

Patrick Short
Miami University
President | Advertising and Strategic Marketing | MBE
Farmer School of Business | Marketing
203.733.7188