MCUG Archives

April 2001

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Hock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:55:41 -0400
MCUGers---

OK, this will be the last email I send to the group about this.

The latest version of my date book program is now available at
http://www.muohio.edu/~hockkn/ .  It now features Internet connectivity to
load and save datebooks over the Internet.

If you are interested in helping me test my program, please bookmark the
page and check it for updates.  I no longer want to bother the list with
this.  I will be posting new things on the web site as I complete them,
including new versions of the datebook itself.

Thanks.

Kevin Hock
MCUG President '99 to '01