MCUG Archives

April 2000

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brandon Debes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 00:43:00 -0400
leet alumni~

Can we talk the rest of our alumni into more anecdotes about hack-a-thons
of good times past?  Bob told us that the last meeting they had before we
revived the club was to discuss whether this new thing called "the
Internet" would have a profound effect on computing.  Mike Jones told us
about the Amiga and it's "cuteness," and Bob is warning us of power
shortages.  I was just wondering if any other list lurking alumni out there
had stories to share with us younguns.

Brandon Debes
icq: 18040591
voice: 513.529.6146