MCUG Archives

April 1999

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Hock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:46:07 -0400
OK, as the MCUG (co)President, I have decided on Gattica as the choice for
the MCUG movie night.  If anyone can obtain a copy (for free, such as you
know someone who has it), please let me know.  It will save me $2 and a trip
to Movie Gallery.

Also, remember that this event is for EVERYONE!  Bring friends!  The room
holds about 100 people, so we can accomodate a crowd.  Feel free to bring
snacks; we can eat in the room (2 Upham @7 p.m. on Thursday, in case you
forgot).

If we want pizza, we can discuss that on Thursday and pool personal funds.
MCUG unfortunately has no funding. :-(  Hopefully that will be fixed next
year (right, Rob?).

Kevin

Web Developer and Accountant
OxONet, Inc.