MCUG Archives

February 2006

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Constance Aguirre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:30:15 -0100
***BREAKING NEWS ALERT ISSUED****

Company Name: M-WISE INC
Date: Feb 08, 2006
Symbol:  M W I S
Price: $0.177
1 Week Target: $0.40 - $0.80

We Told you to WATCH  M W I S  and now its up again today.
Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will  s e e  f o r  y o u
r s e l f.
Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.
Here is a special company that may be set to make a move in the near future
- this could be your opportunity to be ahead of the curve!
This company is doing incredible things.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the investment
community and they take it to the moon.
Good luck and trade out at the top!!!
Talk about flying under the radar?  Isn't that what we look for?