MCUG Archives

September 2000

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeremy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:16:31 -0400
Hey MCUGers,
The website is finally updated.  I went for a very minimalistic design right
now, so that I can give myself more time to work on the final design.  So,
don't worry if you don't like how it looks--it's not done yet.  The
important thing is--it works.  So far, the news section is automatically
updatable.  I'll be working soon to get a member bio form out there, as well
as a way to automate "What's New" on the front page.
Thanks for your patience.  ; )

Jeremy