MCUG Archives

June 2007

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pasquale French <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 01:22:01 -0100
Purchase deep-discounted products with CanadianPharmacy and receive your drugs for a half price. Choose the easiest way to get quality products.

http://deartry.hk

You don’t have to purchase expensive American drugs anymore. Buy cheap and quality products in Canada. CanadianPharmacy is your trustworthy source of drugs open 24 hours 7 days a week. It offers really amazing discounts for each customer and you can make significant savings. Wide range of products, discreet packaging, 100% confidentiality, fast delivery.

We’ve done our best to offer the cheapest possible prices.
http://deartry.hk