MEDLIFE Archives

March 2017

MEDLIFE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2017 13:37:15 -0400
Hey MEDLIFE,

There is still lots of availability to go Cincinnati tonight! We received a ton of donations this week, which is awesome (thanks to all who donated), so we will have plenty of extra goods to pass out!

If anyone can go that would be great because we currently have no one signed up but so many donations to give out! Plus as an added bonus we will give two volunteer points to anyone who comes tonight!

Please let me me as soon as possible if you would like to come!

Thanks,

--
Sam Gawrys
Miami University | 2019